Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mario Badescu Skin Care Samples

So, about a month ago, I took the skin care survey on the Mario Badescu website. I had completely forgotten about it, until my samples arrived in the mail today. For those of you who don't know, if you take this survey on the website, they will come up with a personalized regimine, and send you free samples.
These are the samples I received:


  • Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream

  • Elasto-Collagen Night Cream

  • Control Moisturizer for Oily Skin

  • Almond and Honey Non Abrasive Face Scrub

  • Flower and Tonic Mask

  • Drying Cream

  • Seaweed Cleansing Lotion

They also send a guide that tells you when to use each of them, how to apply them, and in what order. I'm really excited about trying these out. I tried the Cleansing Lotion, Almond and Honey Scrub, Night Cream, and Eye Cream tonight, and I'm already in love with the scrub. I don't think my skin has felt that smooth in years. I'll post a results update in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment