Sunday, May 1, 2011

NOTW: Milani Hi-Tech

I haven't had the time to polish my nails lately, but I finally finished my last final and decided it was manicure time! I chose Milani Hi-Tech since the yellow-green color reminded me of Bugette in Starship (can anyone say Starkid obsessed?), and I wanted to try out my very first holographic polish.


No Top Coat




With Top Coat


This was 3 coats over base coat, topped with poshe. I probably could have gotten away with 2 coats, but it dried so fast, I decided to slap a 3rd on there just because.

Hi Tech is a gorgeous yellow-green holo. Its not an in-your-face holo, but its still very pretty. I can't stop staring at my nails..lol! I don't know what took me so long to try out holos. The formula of this was a dream; applied like butter, and dried super quickly.

2 comments:

  1. I have the Digital one and I must say they are very pretty holos :) i love your colour too

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I've seen in swatches, Digital is really pretty. I'm debating getting either that or Hi-Res the next time I'm at the store.

    ReplyDelete