Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finished Products

Here are a couple products that I used up the other day.
Avon Flavor Savers Cherry. I think this is first chapstick I've ever completely finished. I really like this. It gives my lips a bit of a tint, and leaves them semi-glossy. The only problem is that it really is not that moisturizing. I've been using it constantly over the past few days to use it up, and my lips are still dry. Bummer.


Avon Foot Works Deep Moisture Cream. I live for this stuff. Every spring/summer my mom buys a whole bunch of the Foot Works products to get us through the year. This bottle is what is left over from last year. My feet get super rough during winter, but after a week of pumicing every other day, and putting this on after, my feet are amazingly soft. I need to get another bottle of this. Luckily, I have the overnight cream to tide me over until then.


That's ir for now. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment