Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NOTW: Zoya Phoebe

For this week, I decided to try out Zoya Phoebe, from their Mod Matte collection.

Phoebe is a gorgeously bright electric blue, that I can't stop staring at. I did 2 coats over a basecoat, and topped it with Seche Vite. The top coat really brings out the shimmer. Then, I added Sally Hansen's white crackle, Snow Blast, on my ring finger as an accent.

I really love how this turned out. I can't believe it took me so long to try out Phoebe, it's such a pretty color. And I got tons of compliments when I went to the store.

Unfortunately, I decided that the day after doing my nails is a good time to start scrubbing down the kitchen cabinets....without gloves. Needless to say, this manicure is wrecked. Bummer.

In other news, I recently started up a music blog, Records Spinning. Check it out if you're interested, and let me know what you think!

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment