Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Used Up: B&BW Wild Honeysuckle Shower Gel

I just finished up my bottle of Bath & Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Shower Gel.
This is one of my favorite scents from B&BW; a nice fresh floral scent that really stays on my skin. I want to go out and get a replacement, but I'm trying to restrain myself, since I have three other shower gels that I need to finish up first. Right now, I'm alternating between The Body Shop Strawberry shower gel, B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar shower gel, and Dial Yogurt body wash in Vanilla Honey.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard for me to ever finish anything when it comes to beauty products, well i take that back shampoos and conditioners i dont have any problems! i love this scent as well i have a few of their products in the honeysuckle scents! i usually buy whatever is on sale that smells good and just rotate between them when i get tried of one smell!

    ReplyDelete