Friday, May 13, 2011

Essie Coat Azure


So, I'm graduating from grad school tomorrow....YAY! But, I was having the hardest time trying to find a nail polish that wouldn't clash with the blue dress I'm wearing. I was just going to go with purple, my school color, but I'm going to a party after and I didn't want to clash. My friend had a great blue polish, Essie Coat Azure, that she let me borrow. It looks amazing next to my dress.


This was two coats of Coat Azure over base, topped with Poshe. Its a gorgeous dusty blue with a nice shimmer, which didn't really come out in the pictures I took. So pretty!!




In other news, I did go back and pick up the gold Sally Hansen crackle polish. I tried it out on a nail wheel, and it's awesome. I'm planning on using it for my next manicure.



That's all for now. Til next time, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment