Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser

Whew, what a mouthful! Anyway, my grandma gave me this sample awhile ago, but I waited to use it until I finished with the cleanser I had. This was a sample size, but it lasted forever! I finished it a few days ago and am just now getting around to posting about it. Add one more to the project 10 pan list!

So, I am kinda in love with this stuff. It removed all my foundation, and left my face feeling sooo soft. It also didn't dry my skin out, which is an issue I have with most of the cleansers I've used.

I might purchase this, since it does work very well on my skin. However, I'm also completely cheap, and it's hard for me to justify spending 20+ on facial wash.... Decisions, decisions!

Well, that's all for now. Til next time, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment