Friday, April 15, 2011

NOTW: Scherer Chameleon Blue Sky

I found Blue Sky at Rite Aid the other day (along with Calypso) and it looked so pretty in the bottle that I just had to get it. Its a gorgeous duochrome that flashes between purple, green, and blue.






Indoors, artificial light






Natural sunlight



As you can see, it does not disappoint. Depending on the angle, it flashes between all three colors, reminding me of a peacock feather. This is 2 coats, over basecoat, and then one coat of Poshe. I ended up putting OPI Black Shatter on my ring nail because my cousin's daughter wanted to see how it worked. I really like how it came out.



Overall, application of this wasn't too bad. I had read some horror stories about this brand on different blogs, but it wasn't that bad for me. I did medium coats since it has a tendency to dry quickly, and then pull. I'm also loving Poshe right now. Its not as shiny as Seche Vite, but it dried just as quickly, and didn't shrink. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment