Monday, April 11, 2011

Drug Store Haul

I had some extra time today before my class started, so I ended up wandering around CVS and Rite Aid. Of course I ended up buying nail polish (I have no self control...). After this, I am banning myself from buying nail polish for a little bit.

  • Sinful Colors Nail Art in Bad Chick

  • Poshe Top Coat

  • Scherer Chameleon Calypso

  • Scherer Chameleon Blue Sky

  • Sally Hansen HD DVD

  • NYC Expert Last in Hint of Mint

  • Milani 3D Holographic Hi-Tech

  • Sinful Colors Nail Junkie

I'm really excited about these polishes. I picked up Poshe since Seche Vite has been driving me crazy lately with the shrinkage, and it's time for a change. The Chameleon ones look absolutely gorgeous in the bottle, I hope it translates to my nails. I'm not completely sold on DVD yet. To be honest, the only reason I bought it was because it came with a free Double Duty, which is my go to base coat. *shrug* I'll have to see what it looks like over black.

The last three were complete impulse purchases. I wanted to try out some new brands/polishes. My first real glitter, and my first holographic. Can't wait to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment