- Sinful Colors Nail Art in Bad Chick
- Poshe Top Coat
- Scherer Chameleon Calypso
- Scherer Chameleon Blue Sky
- Sally Hansen HD DVD
- NYC Expert Last in Hint of Mint
- Milani 3D Holographic Hi-Tech
- Sinful Colors Nail Junkie
I'm really excited about these polishes. I picked up Poshe since Seche Vite has been driving me crazy lately with the shrinkage, and it's time for a change. The Chameleon ones look absolutely gorgeous in the bottle, I hope it translates to my nails. I'm not completely sold on DVD yet. To be honest, the only reason I bought it was because it came with a free Double Duty, which is my go to base coat. *shrug* I'll have to see what it looks like over black.
The last three were complete impulse purchases. I wanted to try out some new brands/polishes. My first real glitter, and my first holographic. Can't wait to try them out!