Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Polish Haul!!

I was out having lunch with the bff, and I decided to hit up the salon after to see if they have OPI Black Shatter. They didn't have it. But oh well, I knew it was a long shot. I did end up grabbing a few discontinued OPIs and my first China Glaze!


From L-R: OPI Yodel Me On My Cell, OPI Overexposed in South Beach, and China Glaze Life Preserver.

I've wanted 'Yodel' for a while, and I'm glad I was able to get it on sale. 'Overexposed' caught my eye when I was pawing through the sale bin, and I couldn't not buy it. I really wanted one of the grey/blue colors from the Anchor's Away collection but, apparently, so did everyone else. Only the reds were left. This one was just so different I had to buy it.

I won't be wearing any of these for at least a week. I already have my manicure planned out for next week (hot pink w/ hot pink/bright yellow water marble accent...can you tell I want spring?), but I'll probably wear one of these after. Most likely one of the OPIs

No comments:

Post a Comment