Friday, March 4, 2011

NOTW: Sally Hansen Sonic Bloom & Water Marble

I want it to be spring so bad. I want the snow to go away, I want to put away the winter coats, I want to break out the flip flops. All I can do at the moment, however, is break out the bright colored nail polish.



I haven't done a water marble in a while, so I decided to do a pink and yellow marble on my accent nail. It didn't come out exactly like I had imaginied, but its still cute and springy!




I did one coat of Sonic Bloom, which is more of a hot pink than the photo shows, on all nails except the accent nail. I did the water marble with Sonic Bloom and Color Club Almost Famous, a great yellow. Unfortunately, apparently when these two meet, it makes the yellow somewhat orange. Oh well, it still came out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment