Friday, March 11, 2011

'Nother Haul...I Can't Stop

Apparently, I am on a mission to spend all the money that I have on makeup. I went to CVS today to fill some holes in my stash, and came out with wayy more than I expected to.



From left to right:

  • L'Oreal Forest Smokes
  • NYC Love Me Red Creme
  • Lumene Waterproof Makeup Remover (my favorite makeup remover, ever!!)
  • NYC Automatic Lip Liner in Bare Brown
  • NYC Automatic Eye Liner in Plum Perfect (that's what it says, but it looks black, to me)
  • NYC Extreme Lip Glider Lip Gloss in Chelsea Rose
  • Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
  • NYC Kiss Gloss in Pink Lemonade

I've tried a few things out already, and I'm absolutely in love with the glosses, and Revlon liner. The NYC liners are okay, but not what I expected. A bit sheer, but they build up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment