Saturday, March 12, 2011

NOTW: St. Patty's Day!!!

I love St. Patty's Day. And not just for the excuse to get wasted. So, in honor of my Irish heritage, I decided to go with a crazy green manicure this week.


I admit, this is a bit over the top (at least for me), but St Patty's Day only comes once a year. I went through my stash and picked four different greens for this manicure. I used Color Club Twiggie on my thumb (which the camera flash totally washed it out, it's much brighter in person). Index is OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow. Middle is Sally Hansen HD Hi-Def. And my pinky is OPI WHo the Shrek are You? I did 2 coats each, and finished with Seche Vite (except for Hi-Def, which doesn't want to cooperate).


On my ring finger, I did a water marble using all four colors. I really wanted to include Revlon Minted into the water marble, but that polish doesn't work with marbling. I put a drop into the water, and it sunk straight to the bottom :( bummer.



Happy (early) St. Patty's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment