Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mini Haul and Stuff

Few things today. First up, an addition to the Project 10 Pan list.
I finally finished up my sample-sized Lancome L'Extreme mascara. I LOVE this stuff, but its just to expensive to justify paying $30+ for mascara. So, the list is now:
  • Clinique 3-Step System (sample)
  • Lancome L'Extreme mascara (sample)

Next up, I have a little mini haul from today. I went out to the Christmas Tree Shop with my mom and grandma and picked up a couple things.Since I used up my Lancome mascara, and my backup Clinique mascara dried out, I needed something to replace them. I picked up Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara. I tried it out when I got home, and I have a new love. It doesn't clump, and makes my lashes look sooo long and thick.

And since I, apparently, can not walk down a makeup aisle without picking up nail polish, I ended up getting Revlon Minted. When I saw this, it reminded me of those Shamrock Shakes at McDonalds and, since I'm gearing up for St. Patty's Day, I decided to get it for a festive manicure.

And that's it for today. G'night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment