Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Post - Project 10 Pan

Welcome to the new blog. I've gotten really into beauty lately, so I felt it was time for me to cave and make a beauty blog. I am by no means an expert, but I love all things makeup, nail polish, and everything in between.

********************************
I'm going to start out with my version of Project 10 Pan. I realized the other day that I have never hit pan on anything I've used (other than shampoos). So, I went through my stash and picked some things that I want to hit pan, or finish up. None of these are actual makeup items, as that would be impossible since I only wear makeup when I leave the house (only 4-5 times a week). So, here's a list of items I will (hopefully) finish up soon:

-Clinique All About Eyes (sample size)
-Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser (sample size)
-Clinique 3-Step System (4 use sampler)
-Avon Overnight Replenishing Foot Cream
-Avon Deep Moisture Foot Cream
-Bath & Body Works Ripe Red Current Lip Balm
-John Freida Frizz-Ease Curl Boosting Mousse (travel size)

That's it for now, but I'll probably add things as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment