Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NOTW: Sally Hansen Brisk Blue & Tuxedo

Hey all, sorry I've been MIA for a while, but I've been sick (again...ugh!) and haven't felt up to doing my nails. I was feeling adventurous, and decided to try and replicate Zooey Deschanel's tuxedo mani.

This mani started as just 2 coats of Salley Hansen Insta-Dri in Brisk Blue. So pretty, but, it started peeling the next day. Instead of starting over completely, I patched what I could, and cleaned up the worst nails (only one on each hand). On those nails, I used OPI Alpine Snow as a base, and Sinful Colors Black on Black to create the tuxedo.

I'm pleased with how this turned out, considering I'm crap at free-hand drawing, and had to do the entire thing with a toothpick. I'll definitely have to do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment