Saturday, October 22, 2011

NOTW: Candy Corn!!!

It is officially 9 days until Halloween!!!! I can't wait! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. I'm a bit late getting into the spirit, but candy corn nails are one way to start everything off with a bang.

I attempted to do this last year, but it was a total fail. I did it all free hand, and I didn't have fast dry top coat at the time, so it took (no lie) at least 2 days for everything to dry.

This time I used french tip nail guide stickers, and a coat of Poshe after each layer to make everything go much faster, and come out much cleaner. As for the polishes, I used OPI Alpine Snow (white), Sinful Colors Great Wall (orange), and Color Club Almost Famous (yellow).

I can't stop looking at my nails. This really helped to get me in the Halloween spirit. Is there anyone else doing any Halloween themed nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment